Your answers to these questions would go a long way in determining the quality of your life.
According to Wikipedia “A question is a linguistic expression used to make a request for information, or the request made using such an expression. The information requested is provided in the form of an answer. Questions have developed a range of uses that go beyond the simple eliciting of information from another party. “
Your ability to ask Yourself some vital questions about your life, can help skyrocket you to a level of self consciousness and awareness.
Here are important and thought provoking questions you should ask Yourself in order to give your life more meaning.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
11. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
12. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
13. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
14. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
15. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
16. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
17. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
18. Where have you been? Why are you here ? Where are you going?
19. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
20. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
21. What are you most grateful for?
22. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
23. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
24. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
25. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?Does it really matter now?
26. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
27. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
28. If you now, then when?If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
29. Would prefer to loose a dear friend or your vision in life ?
30. If today was to be the last day of your life, how would you spend it ?