The Magic of thinking big is a self help book that shows how your thinking affects your life.
The Magic of Thinking Big, is a self-help book which was first published in 1959 by David Schwartz.The book, which has sold over 4 million copies,instructs people to set their goals high and think positively to achieve them.
David Schwartz gives a step-by-step guide on how to achieve what one wants by changing their thought patterns and thought habits. Here are exciting quotes from the magic of thinking Big that would change your life.
READ ALSO ! 40 INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT PERSISTENCE.
1. “You can’t wish away a mountain. You can’t wish yourself into an executive suit or a position of leadership. But you can move a mountain with belief…Belief works this way. It generates the power, skill, and energy needed to do. When you believe I-can-do-it, the how-to-do-it develops.”
2. “Age won’t be a handicap unless you make it one.”
3. “The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.”
4. “Capacity is a state of mind. How much we can do depends on how much we think we can do. When you really believe you can do more, your mind thinks creatively and shows you the way.”
5. “Experts agree also that the person you will be one, five, ten, twenty years from now depends almost entirely on your future environment. You will change over the months and years. But how you will change depends on your future environment, the mind food you feed yourself.”
6. “Big people do not laugh at big ideas.”
7. “Nothing happens, no forward steps are taken until a goal is established. Without goals individuals just wander through life. They stumble along, never knowing where they are going, so they never get anywhere. Goals are as essential to success as air is to life.”
8. “We can and should plan at least ten years ahead. You must form an image now of the person you want to be ten years from now if you are to become that image.”
9. “Now is the magic word of success. Tomorrow, next week, later, sometime, someday, often as not are synonyms for the failure word, never.”
10. “The person determined to achieve maximum success learns the principle that progress is made one step at a time. A house is built one brick at a time. Football games are won a play at a time. A department store grows bigger one customer at a time. Every big accomplishment is a series of little accomplishments.”
11. “Remind yourself regularly that you are better than you think you are. Successful people are not superhuman. Success does not require a super-intellect. Nor is there anything mystical about success. And success doesn’t based on luck. Successful people are just ordinary folks who have developed belief in themselves and what they do. Never — yes, never — sell yourself short.”
12. “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.”
13. “How we think shows through in how we act. Attitudes are mirrors of the mind. They reflect thinking.”
14. “The success combination in business is: Do what you do better… and: Do more of what you do…”
15. “The test of a successful person is not an ability to eliminate all problems before they arise, but to meet and work out difficulties when they do arise. We must be willing to make an intelligent compromise with perfection lest we wait forever before taking action. It’s still good advice to cross bridges as we come to them.”
16. “Think Big and you’ll live big. You’ll live big in happiness. You’ll live big in accomplishment. Big in income. Big in friends. Big in respect.”
17. “Think doubt and fail. Think victory and succeed.”
18. “The thinking that guides your intelligence is much more important than how much intelligence you may have.”
19. “Never underestimate your own intelligence and never overestimate the intelligence of others. Don’t sell yourself short.”
20. “Look at things not as they are, but as they can be. Visualization adds value to everything. A big thinker always visualizes what can be done in the future. He isn’t stuck with the present.”
21. “When you believe something is impossible, your mind goes to work for you to prove why. But, when you believe, really believe, something can be done, your mind goes to work for you and helps you to find the ways to do it.”
22. “People who tell you it cannot be done almost always are unsuccessful people, are strictly average or mediocre at best in terms of accomplishment.”
23. “Go first class in everything you do. You can’t afford to go any other way.”
24. “Be environment-conscious. Just as body diet makes the body, mind diet makes the mind.”
25. “The person who does the most talking and the person who is the most successful are rarely the same person.”
26. “Don’t wait until conditions are perfect. They never will be. Expect future obstacles and difficulties and solve them as they arise.”
27. “Action feeds and strengthens confidence; inaction in all forms feeds fear. To fight fear, act. To increase fear- wait, put off, postpone.”
28. “Surrender yourself to your desires. Set goals to get more energy. Set goals to get things done. Set goals and discover the real enjoyment of living.”
29. “Invest in yourself. Purchase those things that build mental power and efficiency. Invest in education. Invest in idea starters.”
30. “Think progress, believe in progress, push for progress. Think improvement in everything you do.”
Originally posted 2017-08-14 12:40:06.