These are inspirational quotes about life that will inspire you towards the achievement of your dreams.
Inspirational quotes about life.
1. ” I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”–Vincent van Gogh
2. “A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”–Unknown
3. “ It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.”–Ann Landers
4. “ If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.”–Abigail Van Buren
5. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” –Farrah Gray
6. “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. “–Jesse Owens
READ: YOU CAN STILL BE THE MOST CHERISHED AND EXCELLENT FORM OF YOURSELF.
7. “ I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” –Rosa Parks
8. “ It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”–Confucius
9. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational quotes about life
10. “ Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” –Dalai Lama
11. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”–Maya Angelou
12. “ Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan
13. “ Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.“ –Martin Luther King Jr
14. “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” –Teddy Roosevelt
READ: AWESOME QUOTES ABOUT GRATITUDE.
15. ” If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” –Tony Robbins
16. “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. “–Gloria Steinem
17. “it’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison
18. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. “–Beverly Sills
19. “ Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Inspirational quote about life.
20. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.“–Grandma Moses
21. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.“–Ayn Rand
22. “ When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”–Henry Ford
23. “ It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. “–Abraham Lincoln
24. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.“ –Norman Vincent Peale
25. “ Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.“ –Benjamin Franklin
26. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
READ: POWERFUL QUOTES FROM ROBERT KIYOSAKI
27. “ The only way to do great work is to love what you do.“ –Steve Jobs
28. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it. “–Zig Ziglar
29. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.“ –Plato
30. “Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. “–Maimonides
31. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. “–Arthur Ashe
32. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” –John Lennon
More Inspirational quotes about life.
33. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” –Japanese Proverb
34. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” –Helen Keller
35. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. “–Confucius
36. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. “–Anne Frank
37. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” –Lao Tzu
38. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. “–Maya Angelou
39. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. “–Dalai Lama
40. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. “–Sheryl Sandberg
Inspirational quotes about life.
41. “First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end”. –Aristotle
42. “ If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. “–Latin Proverb
43. “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” –Unknown
44. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. “–Marie Curie
Inspirational quotes about life.
45. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” –Les Brown
46. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua J. Marine
47. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. “–Booker T. Washington
48. “ I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”–Leonardo da Vinci
49. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. “–Jamie Paolinetti
50. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.” –Erica Jong
51. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. “–Bob Dylan
52. “ I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. “–Benjamin Franklin
53. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. “–Bill Cosby
54. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
55. “ The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. “–Chinese Proverb
56. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” –Roger Staubach
57. “It is never too late to be what you might have been. “–George Eliot
58. “You become what you believe. “–Oprah Winfrey
Originally posted 2017-02-08 14:41:08.