These are selected inspirational and motivational quotes from Barack Obama.
Barack Obama is an American politician . He served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. Also, he is the first American to have served as President , as well as the first born outside the Contiguous United States.
Barack Obama inspiring quotes.
1. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. –
5. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.-
6. I began feeling the way I imagine an actor or athlete must feel when, after years of commitment to a particular dream…he realizes that he’s gone just about as far as talent or fortune will take him. The dream will not happen, and he now faces the choice of accepting this fact like a grownup and moving on to more sensible pursuits, or refusing the truth and ending up bitter, quarrelsome, and slightly pathetic. ” –
7. Today we are engaged in a deadly global struggle for those who would intimidate, torture, and murder people for exercising the most basic freedoms. If we are to win this struggle and spread those freedoms, we must keep our own moral compass pointed in a true direction.-
8. Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,’ he said, his voice rising as applause and cheers mounted. ‘Shake it off. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’. We are going to press on. We have work to do.-
9. We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make fsure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible.-
10. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.”
11. We must carry forward the work of the women who came before us and ensure our daughters have no limits on their dreams, no obstacle to their achievements and no remaining ceilings to shatter.”
Originally posted 2017-03-08 21:12:58.