Zig Ziglar is an American icon , who was committed to helping people achieve success .
Zig Ziglar was an American author, salesman , and motivational speaker. He was born in Coffee County in South Eastern Alabama.
Zig Ziglar has been regarded as one of America’s icon in which his legacy will forever impact history.. Zig Ziglar has been helping people all over the globe achieve their long term success base on his philosophy of character, attitude and skills.
Related: 48 Powerful Quotes Of Jack Canfield
As a best selling author , Zig Ziglar has written over 29 sales and motivational books, 10 of which have appeared on best seller lists and have been translated into more than 36 different languages worldwide.
Zig Ziglar has been featured in numerous publications which includes the New York Times, the Washington Posts, Fortune Magazine, the Dallas Morning News, Success Magazine, and Esquire Magazine.
Related: 50 Thought Provoking Quotes Of Tony Robbins
As a speaker, Zig Ziglar has repeatedly appeared with six former U. S president, world leaders and news makers.
Recognized for his work, Zig Ziglar has been documented three times in the Congressional Records of the United States for his work with youths in the drug war and for his dedication to America and the free enterprise system.
Here are the inspirational quotes of Zig Ziglar that would give your life a more enriched experience.
Inspirational quotes of Zig Ziglar
1. You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
2. People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.
3. There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.
4. People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
5. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
6. If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
7. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
8. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. — Zig Ziglar
9. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
10. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
11. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
12. When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
13. Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
14. You are what you are and you are where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes into your mind.
15. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success.
16. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
17. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
18. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
19. have always said that everyone is in sales. Maybe you don’t hold the title of salesperson, but if the business you are in requires you to deal with people, you, my friend, are in sales.
20. It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.
21. Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome.
22. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining – it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn’t solve any problems.
23. You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.
24. Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.
25. You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
26. With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.
27. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.
28. Research indicates that employees have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.
29. I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
30. The person who dumps garbage into your mind will do you considerably more harm than the person who dumps garbage on your floor, because each load of mind garbage negatively impacts your possibilities and lowers your expectations.
31. People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things – to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today.
32. It’s not the situation, but whether we react negative or respond positive to the situation that is important.
33. Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
34. The top salesperson in the organization probably missed more sales than 90% of the sales people on the team, but they also made more calls than the others made. —
35. Send out a cheerful, positive greeting, and most of the time you will get back a cheerful, positive greeting. It’s also true that if you send out a negative greeting, you will, in most cases, get back a negative greeting.
36. The young athlete who aspires to greatness, generally speaking, learns a number of things from several different coaches. The first one taught him the fundamentals; the second one instilled discipline in him and taught him more of the techniques that must be mastered to excel.
37. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.
38. For 24 years of my adult life, by choice I weighed well over 200 pounds. I say ‘by choice’ because I have never ‘accidentally’ eaten anything, so when I choose to eat too much, I have chosen to weigh too much.
39. You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
40. When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.
Hope you love this post? Kindly drop your comments and do remember to share with your friends and loved ones.
Originally posted 2017-01-26 14:22:36.