Motivations from Donald Trump that will catapult you to greater achievement.
Donald Trump is an American businessman and the President-elect of the United States. In June 2015, Donald Trump announced his candidacy for president as a Republican and quickly emerged as the front-runner for his party’s nomination.
His rivals suspended their campaigns in May 2016, and in July he was formally nominated at the party convention. Trump won the general electionon November 8, 2016 by earning more Electoral College votes than Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who won the popular vote.
As of November 2016, Trump’s presidential transition is underway and he is scheduled to be inaugurated on January 20, 2017. At 70 years old, he will be the oldest man to assume the presidency. He will also be the second President born in New York City after Theodore Roosevelt, and the only President born in Queens or any of the “outer boroughs” of New York City.
Donald Trump was born and raised in New York City and received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania in 1968. In 1971 he took control of his family‘s real estate and construction firm, Elizabeth Trump & Son, and renamed it The Trump Organization.
He later expanded the business with other products and activities. Donald Trump has built office towers, hotels, casinos, golf courses, and other Trump-branded facilities worldwide. He owned the Miss USA pageants from 1996 to 2015, and has made cameo appearances in films and television series.
From 2004 to 2015, Donald Trump hosted and co-produced The Apprentice, a reality television series on NBC. He sought the Reform Party‘s presidential nomination in 2000, but withdrew before voting began. As of 2016, he was listed by Forbes as the 336th wealthiest person in the world, and 156th in the United States, with a net worth of $4.5 billion
Here are the best motivational quotes from Donald Trump.
20 best motivational quotesof Donald Trump.
1. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.”
2. “As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
3. “I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”
4. “If you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”
5. “A tiny leak can sink a ship.”
6. “Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to act effectively, in spite of fear.”
7. “Remember, there’s no such thing as an unrealistic goal–just unrealistic time frames.”
8. “Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren’t criticized are those who don’t take risks.”
9. “I only work with the best.”
10. “Leaders, true leaders, take responsibility for the success of the team, and understand that they must also take responsibility for the failure.”
11. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.”
12. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
13. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
14. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s were the fun is.”
15. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.”
16. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.”
17. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.”
18. “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.”
19. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know.
20. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.”
Originally posted 2017-01-24 18:57:52.