Here are the most inspiring quotes from “the secret of the millionaires mind” by T. Harv Eker .
T. Harv Eker is an author, businessman and motivational speaker known for his theories on wealth and motivation. He is the author of the book Secrets of the Millionnaire Mind.
May his quotes inspire you to take action on living life on a new level and also attract massive financial success into your life .
1. “If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.”
2. “It all comes down to this: if your subconscious “financial blueprint” is not “set’ for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know, and nothing you do will make much of a difference.”
3. “Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.”
4. “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.”
5. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you.”
6. “Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.”
7. “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.”
8. “If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.”
9. “Money will only make you more of what you already are.”
10. “Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target. Your field of focus determines what you find in life.”
11. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”
12. “The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this generation and those that follow.”
13. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.”
14. “It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.”
15. “The bottom line is that if you become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, what can stop you from success? The answer is nothing! And if nothing can stop you, you become unstoppable!
16. ” Recall that thoughts lead to feelings, feelings lead to actions, and actions lead to results.Everything begins with your thoughts—which are produced by your mind.”
17. “The size of the problem is never the issue—what matters is the size of you!”
18. “If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a nonsupportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to “prove” yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.”
19. “you can have all the knowledge and skills in the world, but if your ““blueprint”” isn’’t set for success, you’’re financially doomed.”
20. “Listen up, my friends: Money is extremely important in the areas in which it works, and extremely unimportant in the areas in which it doesn’t. And although love may make the world go round, it sure doesn’t pay for the building of any hospitals, churches, or homes. It also doesn’t feed anybody.”
21. “You can choose to think in ways that will support you in your happiness and success instead of ways that don’t.”
22. “It’s the same with people as well as all other living organisms: if you are not growing, you are dying.”
23. “How will I know when I’ve completed my mission?” The answer? “If you are still breathing, you are not done.”
24. “The lesson is simple. If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones. The results will eventually speak for themselves.”
25. “It’s what’s under the ground that creates what’s above the ground. It’s what’s invisible that creates what’s visible. So what does that mean? It means that if you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.”
26. “Yes, in my experience, you do have to work hard for your money. For rich people, however, this is a temporary situation.”
27. “The deal is this: if somebody isn’t willing to receive his or her share, it must go to whoever will. The rain doesn’t care who gets it and neither does money.”
28. “The way I figure it, there are over 6.3 billion people in the world and there’s no way I’m going to saddle myself with a downer. Either they move up or I move on! Again, rich people are committed enough to do whatever it takes. Period.”
28. “Remember: what you focus on expands. As I often say in our training, “Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.
29. “First you start properly handling the money you have, then you’ll have more money to handle.”
30. “Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.”
Thank you for reading through these quotes. For detailed information and explanation of these quotes , I encourage you to read the book secret of the millionaires mind by T . Harv Eker . Do remember to share among friends and followers .
Originally posted 2017-10-06 16:13:07.