God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us. Everyone of us were actually created on a purpose for a purpose. The moment you realize that and also believe in yourself and understand that you’re a person of influence and a person of purpose, you can rise up out of any situation and live a much more enriched life.
The following quotes will give you more insights on why you should identify with your purpose life.
1. “The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn’t matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark.” ―Barbara Hall
2. “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” ―Dalai Lama
3. “The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, or gives you a sense of meaning, joy, or passion.” ―Terry Orlick
4. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” ―W. Clement Stone
5. “To begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment.” ―James Allen
6. “The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.” ―Michel de Montaigne
7. “If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.” ―Jack Canfield
8. “The person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder.” ―Thomas Carlyle
9. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” ―John F. Kennedy
10. “True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” ―Helen Keller
READ ALSO! INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT PERSISTENCE.
11. “The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose.” ―Charles Dickens
12. “Everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” ―Jalaluddin Rumi
13. “You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.” ―Margaret Young
14. “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” – Proverbs 29:18
15. “Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were mean to do.” – Satchel Paige
16. “The two most important days in life are the day you born and the day you discover the reason why.” – Mark Twain
17. “It is better to strive in one’s own dharma than to succeed in the dharma of another. Nothing is ever lost in following one’s own dharma. But competition in another’s dharma breeds fear and insecurity.” – Krishna
18. “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” – Albert Schweitzer
19. “You can retire from a job, but don’t ever retire from making extremely meaningful contributions in life.”-Stephen Covey.
20. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”-Roy T. Bennett
22. “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.”-Gautama Buddha
23. “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!”-Steve Maraboli
24. “There is no hope of success for the person who does not have a central purpose, or definite goal at which to aim.”-Napoleon Hill
25. “Not everybody can identify a purpose in life. But when you do, and when you pursue it, you will be living the kind of life you feel you were meant to live. And what’s more, you will be happy.”-Steve Goodier
26. “Knowing your life purpose is the first step toward living a truly conscious life. A life purpose provides us with a clear goal, a set finish line that you truly want to reach.”-Simon Foster
27. “One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that one’s life has meaning, that one is needed in this world.”-Hannah Senesh
28. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. Let everything happen to you.”-Rock Bankole
29. “One thing is for sure, though, without a purpose, without a stated direction, you can wander around this world and play at life and not accomplish anything of significance and meaning.”-Byron Pulsifer
30. “This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. “-George Bernard Shaw
31. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away”- Pablo Picasso
32. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them”.- Dalai Lama
33. “We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with. We already have capacities, talents, direction, missions, callings.”- Abraham Maslow
34. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain
35. “I have brought myself by long meditation to the conviction that a human being with a settled purpose must accomplish it, and that nothing can resist a will which will stake even existence upon its fulfillment.”- Benjamin Disraeli
36. “Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose.”- Albert Einstein
37. “Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.”- Washington Irving
38. “If you know with a complete absence of doubt that what you are doing is consistent with your own purpose and that you are involved in accomplishing a great affair, then you are at peace with yourself and in harmony with your own heroic mission.”- Dr. Wayne Dyer
39. “The secret of success is consistency of purpose.”- Benjamin Disraeli
40. “No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.”- Dennis Waitley.
Thanks for reading through these life changing quotes about why having a purpose in life is imperative for your success. We would love to know more exciting quotes about having a purpose from you. So kindly drop it in the comment box. Also do well to share with friends and loved ones.