Inspirational quotes from Catherine Ponder that would uplift you from rags to riches.
Catherine Ponder is an American minister of the Unity Church , and author of books in the prosperity field. Catherine Ponder is considered one of America’s foremost inspirational authors.
She has written more than a dozen books, which include such bestsellers as her Millionaires of the Bible series.
She is a minister of the non-denominational Unity faith and has been described as “the Norman Vincent Peale among lady ministers.”
Catherine Ponder has served in Unity Churches since 1956, and heads a global ministry in Palm Desert, California. You wish to know more about this dynamic lady who really impacted the world ? Then read more about her here.
Here are inspiring quotes from Catherine Ponder that will turn your life around .
1. “Whatever your problem, it is but a test in love. If you meet that test through love, your problem will be solved. If you do not meet that test through love, your problem will continue until you do! Your problem is your initiation in love.”
2. “Thoughts of your mind have made you what you are and thoughts of your mind will make you what you become from this day forward.”
3. “Whatever you notice, you are inviting into your life.Whatever you talk about, you are inviting into your life.Whatever you identify within your thoughts, words, and actions, you are inviting into your life.”
4. “I am receiving. I am receiving now. I am receiving all the wealth that the universe has,for me now.”
5. “The forgiving state of mind is a magnetic power for attracting good.”
6. “If people only knew the healing power of laughter and joy, many of our fine doctors would be out of business. Joy is one of nature’s greatest medicines. Joy is always healthy. A pleasant state of mind tends to bring abnormal conditions back to normal.
7. “Every day in every way I am growing more prosperous, successful, victorious. I am made for peace, health, and plenty, and I am now experiencing them in ever-increasing degrees of good.”
8. “When you hold resentment towards another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”
9. “The desire to be self-supporting and financially independent is a divine desire.”
10. “I am now experiencing perfect health, abundant prosperity and complete and utter happiness. This is true because the world is full of charming people who now lovingly help me in every way. I am now coming into an innumerable company of angels. I am now living a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind. Because of my own increased health, wealth and happiness, I am now able to help others live a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind, my good – our good – is universal.”
11. “When you realize that prosperity is your divine heritage, you should persist in claiming it.”
12. “I now let go of worn out things, worn out conditions, and worn out relationships. Divine order is now established and maintained in me and in my world.”
13. “When people bother you in any way, it is because their souls are trying to get your divine attention and your blessing.”
14. “I give thanks that I am now rich, well and happy and that my financial affairs are in divine order. Every day in every way I am growing richer and richer.”
15. “It is easy to speak words of love, or to meditate lovingly upon those people with whom you are in harmony. But it is those people who seem most difficult, who may even seem hostile, that need your radiation of love most. Their very hostility is but their soul’s cry for loving recognition. When you generate sufficient love to them, the discord will fade away.”
16. “The shocking truth about prosperity is that it is shockingly right instead of shockingly wrong for you to be prosperous. Please note that the word ‘rich’ means having an abundance of good or living a fuller, more satisfying life. Indeed, you are prosperous to the degree that you are experiencing peace, health, happiness and plenty in your world. There are honorable methods that can carry you quickly toward that goal. It is easier to accomplish than you may now think. That, too, is the shocking truth about prosperity.”
17. “I rejoice in the bounty of God, constantly manifesting as overflowing supply here and now.” “I have unshakeable faith in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life, for God is in absolute control.”
18. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.”
19. “Whatever the mind is taught to expect, that it will build, produce, and bring forth for you.”
20. “It is through the imagination that the formless takes form.”
21. “Why settle for so little in life when you can have so much just by daring to be different in your thinking.”
22. “Poverty is a form of hell caused by man’s blindness to God’s unlimited good for him. You should be prosperous, well supplied and have abundance of good because it is your divine heritage. Your creator wants you that way.”
23. “Your giving is sacred and therefore should be kept secret. It is wise to give quietly with no strings attached.”
24. “Nature does abhor a vacuum, and when you begin moving out of your life what you do not want, you automatically are making way for what you do want. By letting go of the lesser, you automatically make room for your greater good to come in.”
25. “Giving is only one-half of the law of increase. Receiving is the other half. We can give and give but we may unbalance the law unless we also expect to receive.”