Exciting and inspiring quotes from Kobe Bryant that Will catapult you to greater achievement in life.
Kobe Bryant is one of the most popular and successful basketball players of recent times. His father is a retired professional basketball player of America and his father is probably the inspiration behind his passion for this game.
He started playing from an early age and even represented his school in many matches. He helped his school register a victory after fifty-three years which was a great moment for the school and Bryant . After completing high school, he decided to pursue a career in basketball and did not continue further studies. He was one of few players who were inducted into the ‘NBA’ directly from high school.
He was made a member of his long-time favourite team ‘Lakers’ and since then this talented player has never looked back. His performance improved with every game and he added a new feather to his crown.
He has experienced many upheavals during his career like injuries and allegations, but this sports personality faced every challenge that came his way and emerged successful. He has set several records and even broke many old records. He has apparently, turned into an asset to his team, the ‘Los Angeles Lakers’.
He is also known for his confidence and playful demeanor. He’s also known for he expecting the best from himself and his teammates. He has been incredibly successful over the years so everyone can learn something from his inspiring quotes.
Inspiring quotes from kobe Bryant
1. “I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.” – Kobe Bryant
2. “I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.” – Kobe Bryant
3. “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.”
4. “One thing you gotta know about me is I have absolutely no filter. I have no problem saying what the hell I think of someone.” – Kobe Bryant
5. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” – Kobe Bryant
6. “I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.” – Kobe Bryant
7. “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
8. “The important thing is that your teammates have to know you’re pulling for them and you really want them to be successful.” – Kobe Bryant
9. “The topic of leadership is a touchy one. A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord. Throughout my years, I haven’t had that fear.” – Kobe Bryant
10. . “I’ve pretty much done all I can here and, you know, God will carry me the rest of the way, so I’m pretty comfortable with that.” – Kobe Bryant
11. “It’s my job to pick us up when we are down. I had to sharpen my focus.” – Kobe Bryant
12. “These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.” – Kobe Bryant
13. “I’ve played with IVs before, during and after games. I’ve played with a broken hand, a sprained ankle, a torn shoulder, a fractured tooth, a severed lip, and a knee the size of a softball. I don’t miss 15 games because of a toe injury that everybody knows wasn’t that serious in the first place.” – Kobe Bryant
14. . “It doesn’t bother me at all. Do I hold any hard feelings? Not at all, … Life is too short to sit around and hold grudges. I don’t hold any whatsoever.” – Kobe Bryant
15. “I’m playing against great players, playing against the best in the world. The competition – that’s what I’ve always wanted.”
16. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.”